ACCA is a world-class organization in accounting.
ACCA is the qualification that opens doors all over the world.
The ACCA qualification provides you with strategic knowledge and skills that are currently required in accounting and finance all over the world.
- of exams: up to 13, depending on exemptions.
- How long does it take? 3-4 years on average
- Work experience: 3 years
- What else is involved? Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Business and Technology (BT/FBT)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
Student Registration is open to candidates who have any of the following qualifications:
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (at least 2 principal passes) PLUS 3 passes at
Certificate of Secondary Education (including English and Mathematics)
- CPA (T) holders
- Accounting Technician Course
- Degree from a recognized university
- Foundation in Accounting course certificate
- Students holding University Degrees and CPA (T) holders are eligible for exemptions
- Relevant Degrees: Example, a holder of Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option) is exempted from Knowledge papers
- These exemptions are subject to confirmation by ACCA.
- All students are required to pay ACCA registration and examination fees to ACCA by the specified deadline. For more details, please visit http://www.accaglobal.com/students/acca/info/
ACCA REVIEW FEES CHARGED AT IAA
|SN||PAYMENT TYPE||AMOUNT (TZS)|
|1.||Registration fee (per exam level)||20,000|
|2.||Invigilation fees (per exam window)||50,000|
|3.||Review fees (tuition only) – per module: Knowledge level||200,000|
|Strategic Business Leader (SBL)||400,000|
|Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)||300,000|
|Ethics & Professional Skills||200,000|